To preserve the relaxing atmosphere in the hush lounge spa, we request that clients switch off their mobile phones.
Please note that as a courtesy to all clients a prompt appointment schedule is adhered to. Late appointments may not be honoured.
We require 24 hour notice to all cancellation or it could be necessary to charge 50% of the whole price of treatments. Non-arrival may also inccure up to a 50% charge. Clients with repeat cancellation or non arrivals will be required to pay a 50% deposit on future bookings.
What to bring with you for Spa days
We have lockers, robes, slippers and towels for your use and comfort. We ask that you bring a swimming costume and flip flops for use in the Spa.
Please note that we operate a No Smoking policy anywhere in the salon or spa.
We only treat people over the age of 16 years of age for certain treatments. In some cases written parental consent may be required and we reserve the right not to treat clients. Please call for details.
VAT is included in all our prices.
Personal details taken from clients during consultation procedures will be kept safe and in the strictest confidence
We would, on occasion, like to send you details of open evenings and special promotions. If you would rather not receive these please tell us. We take every precaution to protect our clients’ information. When clients submit information via this website, email, or in person this information is protected both online and off-line and is not divulged to 3rd parties without clients’ express permission.
We reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without prior notice
Relevant medical conditions
Please inform your therapist of any medical condition including pregnancy prior to booking as some treatments may not be appropriate for you.
All treatment times quoted include changing and allows time for any consultations required and completion of forms.
- We do not recommend waxing or facials directly before or after any form of heat treatment.
- To gain maximum benefits from essential and aromatherapy oils, we suggest you avoid showering for 3-4 hours after treatments using these and even leave the oils on overnight if you can.
- Avoid drinking alcohol after an aromatherapy massage and ensure you drink plenty of water following the detoxification treatment.
- If you have any allergies, particularly to nuts, seafood or wheat, you may be asked to take a patch test prior to any skin treatments.
- If you suffer from skin sensitivity, severe contact eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis we may ask you to take a patch test prior to any skin treatments.
- We do not recommend pedicures or reflexology if you suffer from athletes foot, verrucae or fungal infections.
- We do not recommend aromatherapy treatments if you are within the first three months of pregnancy.
Links / Third Party sites
Poppies provides links to third party sites for its costomers convenience, these links to other web sites and the material on them are beyond our control. Poppies is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages on any other sites other than its own. Users of these links and third party site do so at their own risk.